Membership Eligibility. Membership is open to ages 10 years and older.
Fees. Registration fees include coaching, use of equipment, use of indoor and outdoor facilities (eg. Kinsmen Fieldhouse charges clubs approximately $300 per athlete for use between November and March), and some meet entry fees.
Membership (Choose One):
- Full Year – $750 September 1 to August 31 (12 months)
- Fall/Winter – $600 September 1 to March 31 (7 months)
- Spring/Summer – $350 April 1 to August 31 (5 months)
- Post-Secondary Students – $350 (members-in-good-standing for 3 or more immediately preceding years).
- $300 undated Volunteer Commitment cheque (see below).
- Casino Bond cheque (undated) in the amount equal to the athlete’s full membership fee. This cheque will be cashed if members do not fulfill their casino obligation if it is a casino year for the club.
- $50 Harriers singlet to be worn at all track meets.
Athletics Alberta Membership
- This is a mandatorymembership required for club insurance purposes and to compete at meets. Rates depend on age of athlete. You must register and pay on the Athletics Alberta website at www.athleticsalberta.com. Renewed annually.
Track or Cross-Country Meets. Minimum of 6 shifts per year for each Full-Year athlete member (at least 2 during the Fall Cross Country season, and 2 during the Indoor Track season), at least one of which must be a full-day shift. Fall/Winter members to provide 4 shifts for each athlete member (2 during Cross Country and 2 during Indoor Track Season). Spring/Summer members to provide 2 shifts during Outdoor Track Season. Volunteer Commitment cheque will be cashed if these obligations not met.
Casino. Approximately every 18 months to 2 years we are awarded a casino. As this is our most important fundraiser, families mustprovide 1 volunteer for each athlete registered with the club.
Registration for 2019/2020 Fall/Winter registration is now open.
To register click on the following link. http://www.trackiereg.com/EDMHREG2019